Sunday, 19 August 2012

Billy No Mates No More!

Well, while I was away on my riding holiday (reason I haven't posted in a while) my mum introduced Billy to my female guinea-pigs. His wound is healed now and we believed it was time. After watching him stress himself out for so long it must have been amazing to see when he was finally given friends again!

So yesterday they all went out on the grass together and we let them run around the garden with my friend's two guinea-pigs Toffee and Nutmeg. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of that but it was very cute.
                                    

Here's Billy, settled down with Mop and Muffin. For the first couple of days he just spent the day with them but he was taken out at night. Now he is sleeping in with them as well. Here's them this morning.

                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment