Friday, 20 July 2012

Treat Time

Went to the Pet Shop with my friend today and I couldn't help but get a few treats to spoil my pigs! I got the rabbit and the boys an Alfafa Wreath. For Mop, Muffin and Billy I bought a 'shaped' treat. The gerbils got something as well!

Here's Thistle, Whizz and Dusty:

                                     

They are still going at it now, the rabbit has moved to his litter tray and has pulled the Alfafa Wreath with him so he can eat it in comfort! That funny bunny!

It made me really happy to see Billy taking such an interest in his 'shaped' treat. I decided to get him a heart as he has been through loads and I wanted to give it to him as a symbol of my love, he probably isn't very happy with us at the moment! What with us giving him his medicines every day, he really does hate them!


Here's the first picture of Mop, my oldest female guinea-pig. You can only see her face as my sows are alot shyer than my boars and, whereas my boys are quite interested in the camera my girls seem to think its some sort of extermination device!

                                     

I am hoping to get some better pictures of Mop and Muffin to post at a later date! Once I left they probably raced to the treat they just don't really like being watched, they are fine to handle and don't bite but they startle easily.

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment