Had to take Billy back to the vet yesterday, for a check-up. So much for us believing he was better! The vet revealed he had developed another infection on his other side so even more pus was squeezed out, all over the table and all over my hand! Its a small price to pay for his health, however, so I held on as she cleaned up the wound with Hibiscrub. I did wash my hands well afterwards, may I just make that clear!
Billy has come to hate the vet, he knows where he is going as soon as he is put in the carry case. He looks up at me with huge eyes as though to say: "Why?"
When we brought him home he was still bleeding a bit so we left him to settle down on his towel before giving him his medicines later. The vet told us to clean him with Hibiscrub everyday to make sure he stays clean, so we will!
No comments:
Post a Comment